Insulating your container with our Container Liner Insulation Kit helps protect the contents from damages caused by extreme temperature fluctuations, which can result in condensation which is otherwise referred to in the trade as ‘Container Sweat’.
Follow the below instructions to for how to insulate your container, ensure these are followed in order.
How to Install our Container Liner Insulation Kit
- Ensure that the Walls, Roof and Floor inside the container are dry, clean, and free of grease or dust.
- Once you have prepped your container, start insulating the walls.
- Take one wall section and start fixing from the centre of the back wall – make your way forward until you get to the middle of the front door.
- Apply the second wall section, again starting in the centre of the back wall.
- Then begin the roof section – the roof section arrives in two rolls to make the installation easier. Finish, by insulating the floor (if required).
- Ensure all edges and joints are fully sealed with the silver foil joining tape. Not taping and sealing the product correctly can allow moisture to pass the membrane, allowing it to condensate.
- Use a strong bush to help apply and ensure that the insulation is secure on the wall.
Do not adhere the membrane into the vertical apertures; the membrane should be flat against the wall. This is important to maximise the thermal properties of the insulation.
See Diagram below, which visually explains the above point:
Press HERE to view our installation video.
If you have any questions at all with regards to the install of a Container Liner Insulation Kit, you can Send an Enquiry OR Request a Callback.
Purchase your container liner kit HERE. As we manufacture these all in house, we can manufacture any size kit – so let us know if you would like a quote for an alternative size.