Do you use your container to house invaluable things, or are you looking to convert your container into a living space?
If so, it is certainly worth Insulating Your Container!
Why Insulate your Shipping Container?
Containers have a steel exterior and steel is a thermal conductor. This means if it is extremely hot / cold outside the container, then the internal temperature will reflect this. Temperature fluctuations cause condensation, and consequently will damage your goods that are stored inside.
Studies have also shown that for goods in transit 10% of containerised goods are discarded owed to moisture related damage. The Centre for Sustainable Energy speaks of how condensation can lead to growth in mould and other kinds of damp, and also suggests insulating as a method of prevention.
At Thermal Packaging Solutions, we manufacture and supply Container Liner Insulation Kits here in the UK. The Kits can be purchased online here: https://tpsolutions.eu/container-liners.html . As we manufacture all our Container Liner Kits in house, I can guarantee you will not purchase the Kits any cheaper elsewhere.
Why our Container Liner Insulation Kits?
- Eliminate condensation, for long term storage use.
- Protects temperature sensitive goods during transportation or storage.
- Are manufactured using True Aluminium Foil, which is a highly effective radiant barrier.
- Quick and easy to install, owed to the flexible material being only 4mm thick.
- The Insulation Rolls arrive with made to measure adhesive backing.
- We also supply the relevant Foil Joining Tape is provided, so seal the joints and edges.
- We have Kits readily available for 20ft, 40ft and High Cube Containers.
- We supply Kits in two materials: ThermaPack Double or EcoQuilt Expert.
- Our ThermaPack Double (best seller) is equivalent to around 55mm of Polystyrene.
- Our EcoQuilt Expert is equivalent to around 75mm of Polystyrene.
- You have the option purchase: Floor Insulation Only / Walls Only / Roof Only.
- Delivery within 48 hours.
Press HERE to view our short video to see just how easy it is to insulate a shipping container!
So if you are insulating your Container to Store goods, such as cars / motorbikes, furniture, paperwork – we advising using ThermaPack Double material. If you are looking to convert your container in to a Gym / Office or anything else we would advise using EcoQuilt!
You would not leave your home uninsulated, so why would you leave your container uninsulated?
Order online HERE or contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn If you are interested in distributing our Shipping Container Liner insulation kits or Purchasing a Container Liner for your own use.